- Researchers Extract Sounds From Still Images on Smartphone Cameras
- Large Michigan Healthcare Provider Confirms Ransomware Attack
- New Critical Security Flaws Expose Exim Mail Servers to Remote Attacks
- FBI Warns Energy Sector of Likely Increase in Targeting by Chinese, Russian Hackers
- APT34 Deploys Phishing Attack With New Menorah Malware
- CISA Warns of Old JBoss RichFaces Vulnerability Being Exploited in Attacks
- City of Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Taken for $1.2m in Email Scam
- What Happens to Government Devices During a Shutdown?
- Lazarus APT Lures Employees of Spanish Aerospace Company with Trojanized Coding Challenges
- FBI Warns Organizations of Dual Ransomware, Wiper Attacks
- Nexusflow Raises $10.6m to Build Conversational Interface for Security Tools
- Hackers Set Sights on Apache NiFi Flaw That Exposes Many Organizations to Attacks
- Malicious ads creep into Bing Chat responses
- Misconfigured AWS Storage Bucket of WSBC Leaks 4,600 Passports
- Tech Industry Leaders and White House Clash Over Plan for Improved Cloud Security
- How should organizations navigate the risks and opportunities of AI?
- New infosec products of the week: September 29, 2023
A group of academic researchers has devised a technique to extract sounds from still images captured using smartphone cameras with rolling shutters and movable lens structures.
(C) Do-Know.com (http://do-know.com/). Do not copy without permission from info at do-know.com.